Hello,
Thanks for visiting my post. Here I will be posting various aspects of my personal and professional life. I am Yagneshwara Somayajulu Lanka. I am a graduate student in Mississippi State University, working with Dr. T.J. Jankun-Kelly in the area of visualization, a field related to graphics. Please leave your valuable comments and suggestions to the blogs, and mind you no offensive language to be used.
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It looks good, but it would be good if you explain what exactly has been done in a paragraph. I am completely new to this kind of work. But it looks interesting.
sastrylanka
Its fine dude just go on with your work and as my friend said its better if u give a description about the pictures try to update your blog with that so that we dont find it abstruse all the best for your future works
Hi Somu,
All the best for your advanced studies. Good pictures. One new thing that I came to know today is your full name :)
Post a Comment